Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Fri Oct 18 16:20:29 UTC 2019

On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 16:05:54 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 15:03:18 UTC, Chris wrote:
>>
>> And again, I don't think low adoption rates are due to my
>> posts (I'd say it's Ola - just joking!). That's just shifting
>> the blame. That type of behavior is actually more detrimental
>> to your "cause" than my two cents.
>
> Your "two cents" is dozens of hours lost for you and everyone
> here.
>
> Make no mistake, there are plenty of people here with useful
> criticism that are well appreciated.
>
> But unfortunately you are not. You are always shifting goals,
> wasting time and your criticism is explicitely aimed at
> discouragement. You are bringing a whole discourse of failure
> to something that isn't actually failing (your points can be
> debunked one by one but as time is cheap to you, and you enjoy
> the debate, you will have the last say). You are never
> acknowledging good news and always emphasizing the bad ones.
>
> People don't like talking with you because of this fundamental
> dishonesty, not because of your opinions. There is zero reason
> to treat you well; instead I'm saying things everyone in this
> forum can see for oneself but don't bother to say.
>
> In literally any other online community you would be long
> banned, because what is happening is obvious.
>
> Perhaps you should pack your things. Your talent is needed
> elsewhere.

Well, I answered to Átila's vision and you immediately attacked
me, do you remember? I said nothing wrong, yet you jumped at me
like a pitbull. What does this tell us about you? My very
presence makes your blood boil regardless of what I say. What are
you afraid of?