Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:45:54 UTC 2019

On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 16:20:29 UTC, Chris wrote:

> Well, I answered to Átila's vision and you immediately attacked
> me, do you remember? I said nothing wrong, yet you jumped at me
> like a pitbull. What does this tell us about you? My very
> presence makes your blood boil regardless of what I say.

Not your presence but your actions!
Anyone can browse your post history and see for oneself why you
are here:

Interacting with an important backer of D (who has stopped
posting?):
-
https://forum.dlang.org/post/cdhzugzlqrfseqcaqsyu@forum.dlang.org

Interacting with D's PR:
-
https://forum.dlang.org/post/smpsbxbjkfxcgysqizht@forum.dlang.org

The list goes on and on... you're a net negative.