Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 21:45:39 UTC 2019

Making D the default implementing (or interface) language and C++
interop are faily much the same thing. I read that as you're
trying to make us a kind of new C - a langage between most other
languages. I must say that I like that direction. As a not-so-big
language, ecosystem size tends always to be somewhat of a
problem. But interfacing with just about everything, and thus
being able to lend other ecosystems should help a lot.

About needing a ridiculously fast interpreter - Are you thinking
of using Stefan's newCTFE for that, or does it have to be
something else?