Feedback on Átila's Vision for D

GreatSam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 11:36:01 UTC 2019

On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 16:17:15 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 15:03:18 UTC, Chris wrote:
>> On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 14:20:00 UTC, bachmeier

It is this kind of attitude that D has welcome that is affecting
the language. let those e.g. Chris that do not see anything good
about D go. If they stay on the forum to discourage others ban
them period.

I am personally discouraged by the negative comments here on the
forum.

Do you see how this thread has turned to. We are discussing
Atila's vision of D. We are asking him to consider this or that
on the vision so that it can become vision 2020.

But the thread has turned to a meaningless discussion on many of
the posts.

Mike what are you doing about this. Every community has a rule,
what is the rule of this community?