Enough D programmers in Tokyo for a meet up?

simd simd.nyan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 15:50:16 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 4 September 2019 at 15:45:50 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> I'm going to be there from the 19th to the 24th, in case
> there's any interest.

Hi, happy holidays and welcome to Tokyo!
I saw @D_Programming's tweet and I can go and say hi!

Currently, dlang-jp, D user group in Japan, is holding a monthly
half-day mini tech camp to develop each own D project with 5-6
people at co-working space. So, dlang-jp folks can join the
meetup, I think.
But presentation-style meetup has not been held for 2 years and
we need to find a conference room and speakers.

Please let me know if you have other issues.