Enough D programmers in Tokyo for a meet up?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:51:15 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 10 September 2019 at 15:50:16 UTC, simd wrote:
> On Wednesday, 4 September 2019 at 15:45:50 UTC, Atila Neves
> wrote:
>> I'm going to be there from the 19th to the 24th, in case
>> there's any interest.
>
> Hi, happy holidays and welcome to Tokyo!
> I saw @D_Programming's tweet and I can go and say hi!

Awesome!

> Currently, dlang-jp, D user group in Japan, is holding a
> monthly half-day mini tech camp to develop each own D project
> with 5-6 people at co-working space. So, dlang-jp folks can
> join the meetup, I think.
> But presentation-style meetup has not been held for 2 years and
> we need to find a conference room and speakers.
>
> Please let me know if you have other issues.

We aren't looking to do any sort of presentation. We're just
hanging out for a few hours. I'm flying over from Seoul just for
the day and heading back Sunday morning.

We'll be starting at a Starbucks in Asakusa in the early
afternoon. After that, there are no concrete plans, but I expect
we'll hang out well into the evening.

Anyone interested in the details can email me at
aldacron at gmail.com.