"Your statement is 100% correct but misses the entire point"

jeckel jeckel12381236 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:31:04 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 14 April 2020 at 14:38:52 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> http://nibblestew.blogspot.com/2020/04/your-statement-is-100-correct-but.html?m=1
>
> This is an interesting article to read, given the section
> regarding the GC.

It isn't exactly relevant considering how the GC works in D. I've
had to deal with memory corruption bugs in D caused by the GC
because it was freeing something even though it was still being
used. Was not fun to track down that the cause was the GC. I've
never had to deal with memory corruption bugs caused by the GC in
any other (modern) programming languages that use a GC.