ddili.org is down due to malware infestation

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 17:01:10 UTC 2020

On 8/10/20 4:31 AM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

 > 4. Present proof that you have done this to your host. This should be
 > sufficient for them to restore the account.

In this case it turned out to be a false positive and ddili.org is up.

But as you say, the forum software that I had picked years ago
especially for its simplicity is a by vulnerability at this time.

I ask here in case the answer is useful to others as well: Can DLang
forum software be used as a proper forum (not backed by a newsgroup)?

Ali