Future of D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Dec 14 21:17:14 UTC 2020

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 07:42:41PM +0000, aberba via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> Hence D needs a Project Manager in addition to the PR Manager (wait
> what happened to the PR manager?). I know devs don't like project
> managers but the absence of such a person might not speak well to
> certain companies/individuals looking to invest in D (even if they
> like it).
[...]

I've said this before, we coders just aren't good at project management.
We need someone with the right set of skills to give direction to us
coders.  Preferably someone with some dev background who can sympathize
with the dev side of things.  But people don't seem receptive to this
idea.  Oh well.

My program has no bugs! Only unintentional features...