Cross Compiling With LDC Under Single OS

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Dec 18 19:07:48 UTC 2020

On 2020-12-18 18:00, Elina Küçükay wrote:

> I'm compiling under in Linux. When I remove -c parameter, I will get
> this error: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/7dw9CxG4BJ/
>
> ldc -mtriple=x86_64-windows-msvc foo.d
>
> -----
> I'm downloading LDC for Windows release for usage missing libraries
> under Linux. When I include missing library with -L-L= parameter, get an
> error again.
>
> ldc -mtriple=x86_64-windows-msvc -L-L=lib/mingw foo.d -of=foo.exe

The first error that you linked to indicate that you're missing the
standard library and runtime library compiled for Windows. You can get
those by downloading the Windows version of LDC, unpack it and place the
files in the lib32/lib64 directory in the lib32/lib64 directory of your
Linux LDC version. This is available here in the documentation [1].

The second error, is that the same error or a new error? You need to
include the error in your message so we can see it to be able to help you.

[1] https://wiki.dlang.org/Cross-compiling_with_LDC#Default_libraries

--
/Jacob Carlborg