Possible to cross-compile from Linux to OSX?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Feb 5 16:14:17 UTC 2020

On 2020-02-04 22:19, Andre Pany wrote:

> In case you have an open source project you also could have a look at
> Github Actions. It should allow you to compile your project for free to
> MacOS.

Yes. Assuming it's a public project it should definitely have a CI
pipeline. Travis CI, Azure Pipelines and Circle CI also support macOS.
Then of course, one should probably do some manual testing on the target
platform as well. So I'm not so sure how much gain it is to cross-compile.

I created the Docker images for work, were we had self hosted GitLab and
were building using GitLab CI runners hosted on Linux machines.

--
/Jacob Carlborg