3 months of waiting...

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Feb 6 17:35:36 UTC 2020

On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 04:26:43PM +0000, berni44 via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> Finally I came to the conclusion, that I do not fit in this community.
> So I will leave.
[...]

I am very sad to hear this.  You have been an extremely valuable
contributor over the past so many months, fixing many things that have
been neglected for a long time, and generally improving the quality of
things.  Honestly, if it were up to me, I'd add you to the Phobos team.
We need more active contributors like you to keep things from
stagnating.  But alas, it's not my decision to make.

In any case, I hope that one day you will decide to come back.

I am not young enough to know everything. -- Oscar Wilde