Change D's brand color to blue.

Martin Brezel martin.brzenska at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 14 09:51:35 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 14 January 2020 at 07:36:04 UTC, Alexandru Ermicioi
wrote:
> On Monday, 13 January 2020 at 20:29:41 UTC, Martin Brezel wrote:
>> D-Man looks broken, underevolved and has nothing to do with
>> the planetary(=universal, spacetravel-hightec...) theme...
>  It perfectly fits in spacetravel scenario. Notice the round
> shape of D letter as of it is an atmosphere entry shield,
:D You mean like the DConf 2018 Logo?
(http://dconf.org/2018/images/dconf_logo_2018.jpg). I like this
Logo very much as it plays with this space-theme again.

On Tuesday, 14 January 2020 at 00:49:49 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> D-Man's bold simplicity always cracks me up. If anything, the
> site should switch to that bright red. :)
Yes, but there is a difference between simple and fragile. If i
look at D-Man, i see breaking legs and arms and it hurts me
inside :D

But serious, D is not "simple" - it is very feature rich and
powerful. If you/we/D-Community try to transport a message like
"D is simple" using the D-Man, we deem D-Man to exist only as a
lie.