A few questions

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Thu Jun 11 14:04:47 UTC 2020

I have a few questions I hope somebody from the D Language
Foundation can answer. Here they are:

1. The website dlang.org states the following
(https://dlang.org/foundation/about.html)

The officers of the D Language Foundation are:
     • Walter Bright, President
     • Tudor Andrei Cristian Alexandrescu, Vice President and
Treasurer
     • Ali Çehreli, Secretary

Is this information still accurate? Wasn’t Attila Neves to hold
one of the positions above?

2. Is there an overview or an annual financial report where
donators and contributors can see what the money is used for?

3. Has the page https://dlang.org/orgs-using-d.html been updated,
i.e. are there any newcomers or are there any companies that are
still listed but have actually stopped using D?

4. Are there plans for D3, i.e. a version of D that will get rid
of old baggage and keep the great features, and will also come
with state of the art tooling?

Thank you very much!