Which Dub packages are you using?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:34:09 UTC 2020

On Friday, 26 June 2020 at 00:35:42 UTC, aberba wrote:
> Please help me know the ones you really like and why.

Technically, I don't use any, since I don't use dub (in my
personal stuff anyway, some of my work projects do).

But of course I do use my libs, and my doc generator uses a
forked version of libdparse, so while I have maintained my own
copy for a few years now, it still as its genesis as a community
project.

A few of the modules inside the arsd repo were actually written
by others and I just forked/adopted them too. Like the ttf, mp3,
and others were written in C and ported by ketmar.

If I ever do an android project I might use dub though since my
android dub project does a pretty good job making it easier to
use there.