druntime redesign

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Mar 17 20:27:21 UTC 2020

On 2020-03-17 18:38, Denis Feklushkin wrote:
> On Tuesday, 17 March 2020 at 17:12:39 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 17 March 2020 at 16:25:22 UTC, Johan wrote:
>>>
>>> Rather than setting the import directory, I think a much nicer
>>> solution is something like this:
>
> Yes, already implemented in new PR:
> https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/2997

That PR kind of misses the point. What I did with Mecca was to manage to
remove, more or less, all version identifiers from outside of the
`platform` package.

If you're doing this for druntime I recommend you have a package for
each platform. Currently you still have all version identifiers in the
file for Posix.

--
/Jacob Carlborg