Is it time for a unicode update of std.uni?

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Mon May 4 09:32:31 UTC 2020

On 2020-05-04 07:49:41 +0000, Fynn Schröder said:

> I guess you should reach out to Mike Parker and discuss if you can set
> this up as Task Bounty via Flipcause etc.

Well, ok... after searching around, my usenet reader didn't find any
Mike Paker, because the email he uses has nothing inline with his
name... And, the only contact I found on the web-page is
foundation at dlang.org and an info about the committee, but nothing about
who is involved with which role or whom to contact etc. So not sure if
this is the correct/best address to use.

A lot of information but the simple question "Whom do I contact to talk
about a possible sponsoring?" is not answered. I would highly recommend
to change that.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com