We need a community effort to maintain unmaintained dub packages, suggestions

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Fri May 22 21:35:45 UTC 2020

On Friday, 22 May 2020 at 21:15:42 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
> I believe this is the purpose of the dlang-community github
> organization:
>
> https://github.com/dlang-community

Thanks for the link, can we add this link to
https://code.dlang.org/

on each individual package's page, with the message:

If you found issues with this package, and it is no longer
maintained and worth maintaining, please file an issue at:

https://github.com/dlang-community/discussions/issues

I'm adding the two packages I just found there.