proposal: GC.*partial*collect(Duration maxPauseTime, Duration maxCollectionTime)

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:55:29 UTC 2020

On Monday, 25 May 2020 at 04:48:44 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> You don't need a DIP.
>
> Write the code, show its good, get it merged.

Ha! I may give it a try although I'm not an expert on this.

Can you give some extra info? e.g. source file location? maybe in
the following thread?

(Any doc apart from the code itself?)

"""
Also I noticed there isn't so much documentation about the GC's
internal design and implementation:

https://forum.dlang.org/thread/yampusjziyptnbndymik@forum.dlang.org

Can someone who knows the internals can start a documentation of
gc on D wiki? then others can pick up from there?
"""