D mentioned on Rust discussions site

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Tue May 26 11:09:34 UTC 2020

On Monday, 25 May 2020 at 20:53:46 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/25/2020 1:23 AM, Chris wrote:
>> Secondly, again you do not answer a single question or address
>> any of the issues raised. This pattern stared to emerge around
>> 2017 I think. Instead of addressing issues raised the manner
>> in which they are raised is more important. So an inconvenient
>> comment / question is either labelled as "unprofessional" or
>> "unspecific". In this way you don't need to address the issue.
>> Hm, politicians do that when they have no substantial
>> arguments, engineers shouldn't behave like that. So once again:
>
> You're not getting a response as long as you keep asking
> questions in a rude manner.

How exactly were the questions asked in a "rude" manner?

Anyway, here they are again:

1. Is there an update of the companies that (still) use D (cf.
sociomantic)?
2. Is Facebook still actively developing software in D?
3. Are there plans for a D3 that will contain all / most of the
good features and drop the dead weight / errors?
4. Are there annual financial statements of the D Language
Foundation that can be accessed by the public/users/community?