@safe/DIP1028 explained in meme form

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:44:06 UTC 2020

On Friday, 29 May 2020 at 13:12:22 UTC, Gregory wrote:

> So there's no problem with the process, but you aren't against
> fixing the process? Which is it?

If you read my previous posts in this thread, I have said I don't
believe the process is currently broken. But I also said this:

"I'm happy to discuss changes to the DIP process and I'm willing
to make them if I can be convinced they're needed. I've done it
before. We all want the best process we can have."

https://forum.dlang.org/post/eeiijnpjevxwlfesccnb@forum.dlang.org

So, yes, it really is both. I don't see a problem in the process
now, but I'm open to making changes that are in my purview if
someone convinces me there *is* a problem or has ideas on how to
improve it.