Improving the D documentation web presentation

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri May 29 21:12:18 UTC 2020

On Friday, 29 May 2020 at 07:39:59 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> meh, still 1.1rem font size :p

So after removing this some of the irc gang said they don't like
how big the sidebar nav is.

It is the same as it was before.... but with the main body shrunk
and with the different fonts they look out of proportion.

So my options seem to be:

1) tell users to deal with it 8)

2) change the nav font to match the body font. That's actually
the way I used to do it but someone previously thought the code
font looked better so I changed it... hesitant to change it back
since I'm trying to please everyone.

3) Make the nav text a bit smaller, like 0.9rem or whatever.

4) put my precious 1.1rem back.

What's your view?