Discussion Thread: DIP 1037--Add Unary Operator ...--Community Review Round 1

Q. Schroll qs.il.paperinik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:29:32 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 3 November 2020 at 02:30:58 UTC, Manu wrote:
> It might be that the implementation works by happen-stance, or
> perhaps my
> stated grammar change wasn't accurate.

Probably you didn't care that much about the formal grammar and
wanted to get the implementation done. To be honest, I thought
about writing a similar DIP, but chickened out because the
"pushing down" of the expansion looked complicated to me. If that
gets accepted (after the rough edges got rounded), it will make
static indexing even more wanting.