Pandas like features

data pulverizer data.pulverizer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:11:17 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 3 November 2020 at 22:51:14 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> Robert Schadek made a beginning on Julia integration work but
> we haven't had time to do more than that.

If you're just passing arrays and pointers between Julia and D,
this is pretty simple no? Julia's ccall makes that relatively
simple. You can even compile D code and call it from Julia - that
should be pretty straightforward. Calling Julia from D just needs
the Julia C API, which again is pretty straightforward. You'll
need to convert what you need from julia.h header file.