Pandas like features

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:39:43 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 19:18:11 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> [snip]
>
> The question for me is if you can work with the same data
> structures in D, R, Python, and Julia. Can your main program be
> written in D, but calling out to all three for loading,
> transforming, and analyzing the data? I'm guessing not, but
> would be awesome if you could do it.

Yeah, that would be pretty nice. However, I would emphasize what
aberba has been saying across several different threads, which is
the importance of documentation and tutorials. It's nice to have
the ability to do it, but if you don't make it clear for the
typical user of R/Python/Julia to figure it out, then the reach
will be limited.