Adela Vais - SAOC Milestone 2 Update 3 - Dlang GLR Parser for GNU Bison

Adela Vais adela.vais99 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 16:03:48 UTC 2020

On Friday, 6 November 2020 at 16:11:14 UTC, Adela Vais wrote:
> [...]

Hello!

As of last week:
- The patches sent last week were all accepted.
- I started working on internationalization, which allows the
user to have the error messages translated in other languages. [1]
- The PR from Phobos is about to get merged (72h no objection ->
merge label). [2]
- I have a fully working version of complete external symbols
[3], but I need feedback from the D community to decide if this
should replace the current code version or if both versions
should be supported. I opened a discussion thread. [4]
- I started reading the documentation and analyzing the push
parser code from the Java parser.

The plan for next week:
- Continue working on the above.

#SAOC2020