Adela Vais - SAOC Milestone 2 Update 4 - Dlang GLR Parser for GNU Bison

Adela Vais adela.vais99 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:46:08 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 14 November 2020 at 16:03:48 UTC, Adela Vais wrote:
>[...]

Hello!

As of last week:
- I added support for lookahead correction [1].
- I changed the return value of yylex() from TokenKind to
YYParser.Symbol [2], and changed the YYLocation's type from class
to struct [3], based on the feedback I received [4].
- I wrote a fix regarding the name of the custom error message
function from the API [5].
- The PR from dlang/phobos was merged [6].
- The internationalization feature is a work in progress.

The plan for next week:
- Continue working on internationalization.
- Start coding the push parser.

#SAOC2020

[1]:
https://github.com/akimd/bison/commit/593724366f714e6c0316c51716cc507309ea9030