Druntime stub project

Denis Feklushkin feklushkin.denis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:28:36 UTC 2020

On Friday, 13 November 2020 at 12:47:18 UTC, IGotD- wrote:

> where osname = stub in the case. osname comes from a
> configuration file that are imported almost everywhere. Not
> sure where this should be located though.
>

> Tell me what you think in the comments below.

I am an advocate of creating a separate implict hierarchy (like
"system.*") that content will be attached (included) by the build
system depending on the build target. It's simpler and clearer.

By the way, before starting of rework like discussed it is need
to go through the entire code and complete "version(Posix){...}
else version(Windows){...}" branches by "else static
assert(OSisNotSupportedMsg);". Otherwise we are doomed to very
interesting glitches.