Web site look & feel

Dominikus Dittes Scherkl dominikus at scherkl.de
Tue Nov 24 15:39:45 UTC 2020

On Monday, 23 November 2020 at 23:27:22 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
> I think the home site is fine. It simple, fast and responsive.
> Documentation itself can be out of date though. The biggest
> problem I have is *this* what you are using right now, the
> newsgroup interface. It is so old and user unfriendly. There
> several forum SW to choose from out there so there is no reason
> to migrate. I just hate it when I see some mistake I've made
> but I cannot edit my post because this is the 90s.

Sorry, but *I* am personally very happy that you can't edit.
I hate if someone says some bullshit an later on claims he never
has said that. And if you try to prove, the culprit is actually
edited away.

If you made a mistake, simply write a second post and correct it.
If that's so '90s, I would be glad to live in the '90s again. Go
home with your fake news, that's so 1984.