Garbage Collection and gamedev - tl;dr Yes we want it, so let's solve it

ryuukk_ ryuukk_ at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 05:55:39 UTC 2020

This is a step in the right direction, but as usual, when will we
see the results?

- GC that doesn't eat my precious memory

- GC that doesn't stop the world

- GC that doesn't affect the frame budget for a game

That is it, requirements are simple

I agree and i hear, GC is welcome in D, so be proud of it, and
make it great! if nobody can, then drop it and implement some
sort of ARC/RC what ever it is called, that would be better than
having something that stop the world

Whoever has GC knowledge, open a patreon account and i'll give
you my money