Either I'm confused or the gc is

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:33:15 UTC 2020

On 10/26/20 10:17 AM, donallen wrote:
> I should clarify that I've stopped further work with D because of the
> issue that came up in trying to port my verifier application. I am
> hoping that the information I provided over the weekend will enable
> someone to come up with a definitive explanation of what happened. If
> that occurs, I will then decide whether I want to continue porting my
> code to D.

Thanks for your reports. Unfortunately, without something reproducible
locally, there's not much we can do without your help. As you know I'm
sure, I can't fix problems without being able to test solutions. So far,
nothing has jumped out as an obvious error in your code.

If you have time to run some more tests, then I would appreciate it. In
particular, if you could try this test, it could narrow it down a bit:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/rn1ie3$2363$1@digitalmars.com

Alternatively, if you feel comfortable with it, you can send me the
code/data that fails (or maybe dummy data that also fails), and I can
keep looking at it.

My email is schveiguy at gmail dot com.

-Steve