D Survey?

Abdulhaq alynch4047 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 07:12:17 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 13 September 2020 at 21:13:28 UTC, Seb wrote:

> There are no plans to do another state of D survey as the last
> one failed spectacularly (i.e. information was actively
> ignored).

If the purpose of the survey was to guide the lead team, then yes
it failed. If the purpose of the survey was to get a picture of
where the D community stands on various issues, then it was a
great success. I noticed that 500 people responded to that
survey, which is very good and leads to statistically significant
information.