Your thoughts about IDEs, compilers, IA and software development tools in general

bachmeier no at spam.net
Wed Sep 23 12:46:22 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 12:39:24 UTC, Patrick Schluter
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 03:56:40 UTC, Neto wrote:
>> Hey guys, I'm posting this here because I plan to do some
>> tools for D. Is this the proper sub? Could you guys help
>> giving me some information about your thoughts about IDEs,
>> compilers, IA and software development tools in general? any
>> feedback is welcome, including questions that you think would
>> be useful to include in the survey.
>> Thank for your time!
>>
>> survey link:
>>
>> https://bitly.com/developersDevelopersDevelopers
>
> I don't see how the questions in the first page are relevant to
> D tools and IDE. Most of them are none of your business. That
> survey looks more like a trojan horse to collect sensible data
> than a real survey.

I just clicked on it and was going to make the same comment.
(Actually, I was going to comment that they forgot to ask for my
credit card information.) If it was so easy to get that type of
information from people, Facebook wouldn't exist. They're going
to have to create the IDE first, give it away for free, and then
steal the information silently like everyone else.