Your thoughts about IDEs, compilers, IA and software development tools in general

Neto business.mongol2525 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:57:20 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 12:39:24 UTC, Patrick Schluter
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 03:56:40 UTC, Neto wrote:
>> Hey guys, I'm posting this here because I plan to do some
>> tools for D. Is this the proper sub? Could you guys help
>> giving me some information about your thoughts about IDEs,
>> compilers, IA and software development tools in general? any
>> feedback is welcome, including questions that you think would
>> be useful to include in the survey.
>> Thank for your time!
>>
>> survey link:
>>
>> https://bitly.com/developersDevelopersDevelopers
>
> I don't see how the questions in the first page are relevant to
> D tools and IDE. Most of them are none of your business. That
> survey looks more like a trojan horse to collect sensible data
> than a real survey.

Alright, initially I tried cross alot of data but I didn't
realize most people would refuse to give their name, company's
name etc. I removed all those. The first questions weren't as I
tried to collect some data about the developer's profile but it's
hard to get than I thought, I'll not do that. I'll ask just some
IDE related questions. It was initially all interconnected but
yeah the survey get lengthy.