Time to move std.experimental.checkedint to std.checkedint ?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Apr 1 08:12:55 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-31 13:46, Max Haughton wrote:

> Specific Example? GCC and LLVM are both almost rabid when you turn the
> vectorizer on

No, that's why I said "can be". But what I meant is that just running
the Zig compiler out of the box might produce better code than Clang
because it uses different default optimizations. I mean that is a poor
way of claiming Zig is faster than C because it's easy to add a couple
of flags to Clang and it will probably be the same speed as Zig. They
use the same backend anyway.

--
/Jacob Carlborg