DIP1027 + Design by Introspection

Daniel N no at public.email
Tue Feb 2 17:39:06 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 17:04:47 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
> DIP 1036 has plenty of advantages compared to DIP 1027, but
> trying to pretend it is a simpler proposal is just dishonest.

I thought the only thing everyone could agree on was that DIP1027
is less complex, at least I could get the gist of it in an
instant in contrast to DIP1036.

My mistake, I guess it hasn't been established as a fact, I was
not intentionally misleading, for me it was as obvious as "the
sky is blue", but people would contest that also since it's not
always blue, now is it?