D for safety critical applications

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Tue Feb 9 12:38:21 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 11:25:26 UTC, Dominikus Dittes
Scherkl wrote:
> As I said, fixing bugs is NOT required for certification.
> It is only necessary to document them.

Out of curiosity, what happens next then? I assume the goal is to
certify your application. In the process of certifying your
application, wouldn't you have to prove that the application does
not trigger any of the documented bugs in the certified tools?
This could well be harder to do than fixing the bugs in the tools.

-- Bastiaan.