Kuhn-Munkres Algorithm (a.k.a. The Hungarian Algorithm)

bachmeier no at spam.net
Thu Feb 25 21:01:39 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 20:35:36 UTC, Sameer Pradhan
wrote:

> Thanks for your responses. I had one other related question: I
> also found a C-implementation of the algorithm. I have never
> written a Dlang binding for a C library, but since D has binary
> compatibility with a C library/object file, would it be easier
> to write a wrapper for this C library in D? Or there can be
> some gotchas that I need to keep in mind if I take this path?

If you have a working implementation, save yourself the time and
call the C code from D. You should not need to write bindings,
you should use dstep to write a binding for you

https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep

or dpp to include the header file directly in your D code

https://github.com/atilaneves/dpp

Once you get that working, you can create a wrapper with better
functionality if it's worth your time to do so. I typically just
call the C functions as they're written.