Discussion Thread: DIP 1035-- at system Variables--Community Review Round 2

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Fri Feb 26 15:14:51 UTC 2021

On 26.02.21 14:04, Imperatorn wrote:

> I don't think you understand the definition of trolling unfortunately.

For some reason I read your original comment as sarcastic. I think I had
confused you with another member of the forums who is also posting under
a pseudonym. Sorry about that. Mea culpa.

On 26.02.21 14:04, Imperatorn wrote:
 > If there are something happening in you life that make you socially
underperformed or unable to have good manners in general, [...]

I am sorry for having provoked you into violating basic standards of
decency.