https://tour.dlang.org/ is down

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:30:55 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 21:16:51 UTC, Petar Kirov
[ZombineDev] wrote:
> I took the opportunity to setup daily builds on the main
> core-exec image, so that it would pick new versions of DMD and
> LDC automatically.

For dmd-beta, dmd-nightly and ldc-beta it currently reports:

Unable to find image 'dlangtour/core-exec:dmd-beta' locally
Trying to pull repository docker.io/dlangtour/core-exec ...
docker: toomanyrequests: You have reached your pull rate limit.
You may increase the limit by authenticating and upgrading:
https://www.docker.com/increase-rate-limit.
See '/usr/local/bin/docker run --help'.