Where are the the comments in dmd?

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:34:52 UTC 2021

On Monday, 3 May 2021 at 13:35:20 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
> Yes, you have to start in one end and focus on that end, then
> slowly move to other files to get the structure. Directories
> would help, better names would help. Doesn't take much time to
> do either, not sure why nobody has done it yet?

Walter is against it because of the command line tools he uses:
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/5730#issuecomment-223936450

He suggested to make a table of contents instead:
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/9844#issuecomment-495951635

So I did:
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/10904

I don't know how to improve the situation further as long as
Walter's veto stands.