Plan for D

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Wed May 19 09:09:10 UTC 2021

OK, back to the original question, what is `d`, What do you want
to be?What is `d'`s road map? How to `complete` it?
Just like the slogan of `C++`:`extreme abstraction/never waste`.
This is` C++`:`focus on performance, squeeze out performance`.
If you can't win the first place, it's OK. I've always regarded
`d` as the first class language. But`GC`will drag you back. If
you compete with` C#/go/py...`, it's `degenerate`.
What I put forward is that `d` focuses on becoming a `better
c++`. As long as` GC` is removed from the standard library, I
think it is possible to achieve this goal. A better c++ `is the
best language`.
  Let's make a list of all the important problems we are facing.
Similar to dependency analysis, we should first solve the most
fundamental problems and then solve them one by one.
Our relationship with C++ is both `competition and cooperation`.
`C++` has learned a lot from `py`, and it remains `C++`. `d`
becoming a better `C++` still has its `style`.