Plan for D

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Wed May 19 12:30:18 UTC 2021

Perhaps, we should also be considerate of author D. perhaps, what
we discussed, `D author`, has been discussed for a long time. We
can't check all quotations of `D author`. Maybe he just doesn't
want to spend time explaining.
I used to remember that `D author` told us just to do what we
were interested in. Maybe,`let's just do it`.
Those who tells us to do `DC++` alone just want us to leave. They
want to make `d`  `DC#`. No, we can't let them satisfy. We'll
just improve it on `d`.
`D author` has been focusing on action rather than management.
OK, let's do it ourselves.
`We can start with the details of where we feel uncomfortable`.
If we don't act, and wait for `d author` to lead us or give us
directions. Maybe it will be `a long time`.
However, we still need to use `d`. Let's start with `small
details` one by one. Don't wait for them. Let's just do it
ourselves.