Plan for D

sai sai at blah.com
Wed May 19 17:09:25 UTC 2021

I believe something like this will shut up most of the criticisms
on planning/roadmap etc:

https://isocpp.org/files/img/wg21-timeline-2020-02.png

It doesn't have to be very detailed, just one page summary very
easy to digest. If dates are not known, just use "TBD".

Most importantly, people wants to know what is happening and what
will happen in future for D-language and who are the primary
owners/leaders of that work at *birds eye view*. A simple table
with key information may suffice.

Most definitely I don't want to see buckets and buckets of of
text like these: https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision_statements

Core team and current leadership may know whats happening
nowadays, but for external visitors, its never clear from the
dlang website.

my 2c.