How can we make it easier to experiment with the compiler?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Tue May 25 00:00:00 UTC 2021

On 5/24/2021 6:53 AM, 12345swordy wrote:
> I seriously question the "Optimized for people who spend thousands of hours
> working on it" line, as I had a very intelligent person posted on slacks asking
> what does this function do, as there is no comments for said functions.

"Use correct Ddoc function comment blocks."

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

It's up to contributors to read and follow the guidelines, and up to those with
pull privileges to require conformance.

It's also up to you and I and us to go and fix documentation problems we run
across, like this:

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/12570