Proof of concept for v2 - NO duplication, NO `static if` hell, NO difficulty with interoperability

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:07:31 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 11:51:07 UTC, Robert burner
Schadek wrote:
> Because political therefore bad?

Depends on the long term outcome. If you solve a current-day
political issue by adding technical debt then you probably found
the less optimal solution and stuck to it because it looks easy.
If this creates a culture for less design and more evolution,
then that is bad, as long term stability is important.

For instance: "with this solution we can always change it later,
so we don't really have to be certain about what we do" is a
political strategy that is easy to sell, but is very costly long
term.