Why is D unpopular?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:52:10 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 3 November 2021 at 12:00:48 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:
> The world is not black and white. You don't have to wait for
> someone to do formal data collection to explore the nuances of
> the situation.

You're assuming the truth is such you can infer it from what you
see without going out to collect more data, and trust your
analysis. There is no reason to assume so. We forum participants
are likely to be a highly self-selected group.

I do understand that you have programming experience from other
places too, but realistically you're definitely not such a
polyglot that you can see all the bubbles from the outside. Think
Walter. He has seen pretty much everything, yet all of us can see
blind spots in his thinking fairly often. You cannot expect
yourself to do much better than Walter no matter how experienced
you are.