Is there an intention to 'finish' D2?

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:24:15 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 18 November 2021 at 18:05:38 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
> I just want to give a POV that I think can help lift the number
> of users.

_Doing things with D_ help lift the number of users.

Constant, harsh, unsubstantiated criticism on the main
communication channel (these very forums) for D doesn't help
getting more users. No language has an anti-themselves campaign
going on for years on their main communication channels.

Imagine you child is bullied at school. Would your idea of
helping him is to _make public criticism of the many ways he
would have to change in order to have friends_?
No, this is just bullying, by people who enjoy doing just that.