Is there an intention to 'finish' D2?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:04:09 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 21 November 2021 at 17:00:43 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:

> Absolutely. I agree. You cannot take their anger in itself as a
> need for changing the product. You can try to find out what the
> source of their anger is. It could for instance be a
> communication problem and not a product problem.
>
> [snip]
>
> Maybe. You should of course not accept the solution the
> complainers present, since it might cause other problems. But
> if it is a repeating pattern, then you should make it a
> priority to find a solution that create enthusiasm. By
> collecting many solution proposal (not a random DIP from a
> random user) you can get an idea of what options exists and can
> try to find synergies in the design space.
>
> [snip]
>
> Are we on the same page?

So you do agree that forum complaining often does not correlate
with the problems. But still, you were accusing the regulars here
of ivory tower attitude towards forum ranting.

In my experience, if you bother to write a concrete and accurate
description of your problem here, it usually gets at least taken
seriously, if not fixed. So unless you're suggesting we should be
appeasing non-specific frustation venting, I don't see how we
could do better in this regard. And the latter would definitely
not be doable with our manpower.