@Guillaume Can you stop ban me from the discord server

russhy russhy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 01:20:40 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 9 October 2021 at 01:14:39 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> On Saturday, 9 October 2021 at 01:07:34 UTC, russhy wrote:
>> Abuse of power, that's the thing i hate the most
>>
>> On top of not having the balls to say to people what their
>> problem is
>>
>> Grow some ball whoever is trying to silent me, i'll never stop
>> ;)
>
> Context: RUSshy has 5 different Discord account and performed
> ban evasion on the D community server, that is moderated. His
> former ban was approved by the whole moderator team.
>
> RUSshy, you have literally videos on Youtube where you try to
> get banned as quickly as possible from a Discord server:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8e7CdEL10c
>
> Before your messages get removed try to reflect on how you
> interact with online communities, because it seems you do not
> follow their rules.
>
> Your problem is being unable to follow the rules of the Discord
> server, the rules of Discord, and now the rules of this
> newsgroup.

That youtube account is not me

My handle is only used on github / discord (programming related)

Grow ball, and tell in front of people when there are problems
instead of being sneaky and banning without any warning or
without letting people know

You just abuse your power of moderator, admit it, you have some
sort of complex of inferiority, probably

Speaking the truth with arguments in discord is apparently
against the rules

That's good to know

I will also stop all my contributions to D, as a result, i
already closed all the opened PR i had for the various IDEs
projects

Thanks to you!!

Have a good one!! i'll probably stop using D altogether

I will look for an alternative